USB Type-C interface display characteristics
becauseType-C interfaceThe characteristics of this make it more and more popular in the mobile and PC markets. At present, there are many mobile phones, tablets and notebooks with Type-C interfaces. In order to transfer the content of these devices to the display conveniently and quickly, the Type-C interface The display came into being, it can easily use a cable to transmit data and audio and video signals between these devices and the display, and it can also charge the device, so it has been developed rapidly. In addition to the characteristics of the Type-C interface mentioned above, the Type-C interface display also has the following characteristics:
1. Use DisplayPort standard alternative mode
The USB Type-C display is designed according to the characteristics of the Type-C interface supporting non-USB signal transmission. There are DisplayPort, MHL, and HDMI standard alternative modes. The current mainstream is to use the DisplayPort standard alternative mode.
2. As a display terminal
Generally used as a receiver (Sink Device) to receive signals from other devices.
3. With multiple power supply modes
The Type-C interface on most displays is set for unidirectional external power supply, and only a few mobile displays are two-way charging. However, some commercial monitors have also begun to use the Type-C interface for power supply, which means that they are powered from the PC and no longer have a power supply. In addition, the power supply voltage and current of different displays are quite different, which depends on the specific product.
4. Equipped with USB Type-C cable
To ensure compatibility, most of the current display products will be equipped with a USB Type-C cable to ensure their compatibility.
Previous: No Information
- Analysis on the function allocation of TYPE-C pins
- Will the waterproof TYPE-C completely replace the traditional headphone jack?
- Definition of USB Type-C interface
- TYPE-C patch function introduction
- Packaging process of common TYPE-C female seat
- TYPE-C interface specification requires auspicious solution
- Step by step at the 2020 Shenzhen Munich Electronics Show
- Application analysis of Bubujing TYPE-C patch in the automotive field
- Features and application of TYPE-C waterproof female seat
- Type-C testing process