Analysis on common misunderstandings of usb type-c interface cable
Thanks usbtype-c interfaceThe transmission rate is as high as 10GB/s, and it can withstand 10,000 times of repeated plugging and unplugging, so it is used in various electronic devices and designed into various types of products. The usb type-c interface cable is a cable with usb 3.1 as the interface, which can be made into a data cable or a power cable. When the usb type-c cable was first introduced, many people had a wrong perception of it.
One is that people mistakenly believe that all usb type-c interface cables are the same. The rated current of the standard cable is 3A, the length is less than 4 meters, the cable that is shorter than 2m or needs 3-5A needs electronic marking IC, namely e-marker. Each usb type-c cable has the same pin arrangement and can be inserted into the usb type-c female socket at will, but their electrical characteristics are not necessarily the same. For example, cables used in mobile phones only have charging and data transmission functions, while cables using 4K high-definition video transmission not only have data transmission functions, but can also achieve additional broadband. Their type-c designs are different.
The second is that people mistakenly think that the use of usb type-c requires additional cables. Although the usb type-c interface cable is unique, the use of type-c interface has become more common, and this interface cable will also be the trend of future cable development. If the same cable can be used on any charger, mobile phone and any wearable device to charge the computer, users will no longer need too many different types of cables.
The third is that people mistakenly think that the usb type-c interface is only for charging small electronic products. Charging and data transmission are important functions of usb type-c cables. It can be used not only in phones and small wearable devices, but also in large computers, household appliances, and high-power industrial equipment. Type-C using PD is far superior to other interfaces in terms of power and data rate, and its power has reached 100w. Use usb type-c interface cable to supply power to each device, which is more efficient.
- Analysis on the function allocation of TYPE-C pins
- Will the waterproof TYPE-C completely replace the traditional headphone jack?
- Definition of USB Type-C interface
- TYPE-C patch function introduction
- Packaging process of common TYPE-C female seat
- TYPE-C interface specification requires auspicious solution
- Step by step at the 2020 Shenzhen Munich Electronics Show
- Application analysis of Bubujing TYPE-C patch in the automotive field
- Features and application of TYPE-C waterproof female seat
- Type-C testing process
- Verification points of USB Type-C interface display
- USB Type-C interface display characteristics