Explanation of the workflow of TYPE-C female seat
along withTYPE-C female seatWith the popularity of the electronics industry, more and more connector manufacturers have begun to research and produce such interfaces. In order to be able to produce the products required by customers, manufacturers must have an in-depth understanding of the structure of the C-type USB interface and its workflow. The TYPE-C female connector has a total of 24 pins. In the process of its work, different pins play different roles. Below, Shenzhen Bubujing will explain the working process of Type-C USB.
The above picture is the working flow diagram of the TYPE-C female seat, in which DFP is the main and UFP is the slave. In addition to DFP and UFP, there is also a DRP (dual role port), which can execute DFP or UFP. When DPR is connected to UFP, DRP is converted to DFP; When DRP is connected to DFP, DRP is converted to UFP; When two DRPs are connected, either one can be DFP and the other can be UFP. The CC pin of the DFP has a pull-up resistor Rp and a pull-down resistor Rd in the UFP. When the TYPE-C female socket is not connected, the VBU of the DFP has no output; after the connection is completed, the CC pin is turned on, and the CC pin of the DFP detects When the UFP pull-down resistance Rd, it means that it is successfully connected, and the DFP can turn on the Vbus power switch to output power to the UFP. At this time, which CC pin (CC1, CC2) detects the pull-down resistance determines the direction of interface insertion, and switches RX/TX by the way.
TYPE-C female has multiple power supply modes, how to accurately distinguish it in actual use? The interface can judge the actual power supply mode through Rp, because when the Rp value is different, the voltage detected by the corresponding CC pin will be different, and the CC pin is the key to controlling which power supply mode the DFP performs. Generally speaking, there are only two CC lines for the TYPE-C female socket with chip, which are mainly used for connection discovery, configuration and management. It is worth noting that only one of them is used as a signal as a configuration channel, and the other is for uplink data. The port is used to power the USB logic.
- Analysis on the function allocation of TYPE-C pins
- Will the waterproof TYPE-C completely replace the traditional headphone jack?
- Definition of USB Type-C interface
- TYPE-C patch function introduction
- Packaging process of common TYPE-C female seat
- TYPE-C interface specification requires auspicious solution
- Step by step at the 2020 Shenzhen Munich Electronics Show
- Application analysis of Bubujing TYPE-C patch in the automotive field
- Features and application of TYPE-C waterproof female seat
- Type-C testing process
- Explanation of TYPE-C patch welding process
- TYPE-C waterproof female seat waterproof detection method
- Explanation of the process of USB TYPE-C female data communication
- Talking about the characteristics of USB Type-C interface
- Analysis on the four characteristics of waterproof TYPE-C
- Description of TDR impedance of TYPE-C connector
- Description of two waterproof Type-C alternative modes
- The significance of using Type-C in notebooks
- The reason why headphones rarely use TYPE-C interface
- How to optimize the pins and conductive contacts of TYPE-C connectors