Explanation of TYPE-C patch power supply specification
we all knowTYPE-C patchThe design is symmetrical, and the interface can be plugged in and out, which is very convenient for users. At the same time, its data transmission speed is much higher than USB3.0, which can reach 10Gbps. In addition to the improvement of interface interface and transmission speed, the USB Association has also introduced a new power supply specification for USB3.1, so that the power supply capacity of TYPE-C patches can reach 20V/5A (100W), and the output voltage and current can be different Switch under the state.
Through the VBUS communication protocol, people can know the voltage and power required for the power supply of the device, thereby adjusting the different configurations of the TYPE-C patch. Configuration 1 is the basic power output of low-power devices, and its output limit is 5V/2A (10W). This configuration is mainly used in electronic devices such as mobile phones. Configuration 2 is 5V/2A or 12V/1.5A, and the output limit is 18W, which is suitable for mobile devices that support fast and high-power charging, such as tablet computers. Configuration 3 is 5V12A or 12V/3A, and the output limit is 36W. Configuration 4 is tailor-made for the TYPE-C patch port, adding an additional 20V/3A power output, and the output limit is 60W. Therefore, the type-C port can even charge laptops, and the charging efficiency is very high.
After the TYPE-C patch has a clear power supply specification, its application and development in the electronics industry will be better. When the USB Association first launched USB3.1, it could not be widely used in the industry because many performances were not unified and standardized. Only Intel takes the lead in researching and using TYPE-C patches, and continuously improving various specifications through practical applications. Nowadays, the use of USB3.1 interface in mobile phones in my country has been very extensive, and the power supply specification has also laid the foundation for the improvement of mobile phone charging functions. Now many mobile phones have realized very fast charging functions.
- Analysis on the function allocation of TYPE-C pins
- Will the waterproof TYPE-C completely replace the traditional headphone jack?
- Definition of USB Type-C interface
- TYPE-C patch function introduction
- Packaging process of common TYPE-C female seat
- TYPE-C interface specification requires auspicious solution
- Step by step at the 2020 Shenzhen Munich Electronics Show
- Application analysis of Bubujing TYPE-C patch in the automotive field
- Features and application of TYPE-C waterproof female seat
- Type-C testing process
- Explanation of the workflow of TYPE-C female seat
- Explanation of TYPE-C patch welding process
- TYPE-C waterproof female seat waterproof detection method
- Explanation of the process of USB TYPE-C female data communication
- Talking about the characteristics of USB Type-C interface
- Analysis on the four characteristics of waterproof TYPE-C
- Description of TDR impedance of TYPE-C connector
- Description of two waterproof Type-C alternative modes
- The significance of using Type-C in notebooks
- The reason why headphones rarely use TYPE-C interface