Definition of USB Type-C interface
USB Type C is a new socket, plug and cable standard, compatible with the existing USB interface, allType-C interfaceAll belong to the following three connectionsOne of the mouth types:
1.DFP(Downstream Facing Port):host
2.UFP (Upstream Facing Port): device
3.DRP (Dual Role Port): host or device
To understand the principle of the Type-C interface, you first need to understand its Pin definition; as can be seen from the above figure, the Type-C interface has 4 pairs of TX/RX differential lines and 2 pairs of D+/D- , A pair of SBUs, 2 COs (PIug: one CC, one Vconn), and 4 VBUS and 4 GND.
1.D+/D-: USB2.0 data bus, compatible with the previous USB standard.
2. TXRX: USB3.10Gbps) high-speed data bus, use two pairs of signals TX1/RX1 when inserting positively, use two pairs of signals TX2/RX2 when inserting reversely; the extra two pairs of TXIRX can be used for data expansion and can be used for USB3.2 (20Gbps) or for DP.
3. SBU: Auxiliary signal (Side band use), only used in certain transmission modes, such as DP.
4. VBUS: used for Type-C interface power transmission, up to 100W (5A/20V).
5.CC: Channel configuration pin, which is the soul pin of Type-C interface. The main functions are to detect the connection of the USB port, confirm the positive and negative plug direction, exchange roles, communicate and configure the Vconn power supply, and determine the type of terminal equipment, etc. Features.
- Analysis on the function allocation of TYPE-C pins
- Will the waterproof TYPE-C completely replace the traditional headphone jack?
- TYPE-C patch function introduction
- Packaging process of common TYPE-C female seat
- TYPE-C interface specification requires auspicious solution
- Step by step at the 2020 Shenzhen Munich Electronics Show
- Application analysis of Bubujing TYPE-C patch in the automotive field
- Features and application of TYPE-C waterproof female seat
- Type-C testing process
- Description of TYPE-C patch overvoltage protection design
- Explanation of waterproof TYPE-C physical layer test method
- Why the TYPE-C waterproof female seat has a longer service life