Type-C connectorOptimization analysis
Type-C connectorThe judgment of signal integrity is based on the characteristic impedance of its internal transmission line, insertion loss, return loss, crosstalk and other factors, so when optimizing the connector, you can start from the optimization of these factors.After simulating the connector, the simulation data of these factors can be obtained. After full analysis of the results, it is found that the main reason for the signal integrity problem of the Type-C connector is the excessive fluctuation of the characteristic impedance and the return loss. Too big. Therefore, when optimizing the connector, you can focus on optimizing these two aspects.
For Type-C electrical connectors, the characteristic impedance is too small and the return loss is too large in the signal transmission process, which is essentially a problem of discontinuous impedance. ThisThe main reason is that the signal transmission is abnormal due to the problem of the connection between the male and female connectors. Therefore, optimizing the structure of the contact part between the male and female connectors of the Type-C connector is to solve the signal integrity problem of the electrical connector key. According to the related formula, the characteristic impedance of the transmission line is closely related to capacitive reactance and inductive reactance. Therefore, to increase the characteristic impedance value, it can be done in the following two ways: One isIncrease inductive reactance by changing the parameters that affect inductive reactance; the second isReduce the capacitive reactance by changing the parameters that affect the capacitive reactance.
Considering that the inductance is mainly affected by the spacing between the transmission lines, if you want to optimize the parameters that affect the inductance, you need to change the line spacing, which will make the Type-C connector model have a big change, and it will also There are more unexpected problems with the connector. therefore, Bubujing Technology's optimization program for Type C connectors is mainly aimed at the optimization of capacitive reactance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- TYPE-C connector overview
- USB Type-C interface characteristics and definitions
- Optimization of Pin Pin and Gold Finger of Type-C Connector
- Intelligent power supply function of Type-C connector
- Development prospect of TYPE-C interface
- USB Type-C interface research background
- USB Type-C interface characteristics at a glance
- The performance and use of TYPE-C
- Type-C connector data transmission advantages and future trend analysis
- Research on Ultrasonic Assisted Brazing Weldability of USB3.1 Type-C Connector
- Advantages and use of TYPE-C female seat
- Characteristics of type-c connector
- Type-C under simple science
- Why is type-c so popular and what advantages does it have?
- Technical requirements for TYPE-C waterproof female seat
- Talking about the advantages of Type-C connector in power supply index
- Talking about the background of the birth of USB3.1 Type-C interface
- European Union standardization of fast charging connectors
- Definition and application of USB TYPE-C
- Characteristics and application range of type-c female seat